Roaches are every homeowner’s nightmare
If given the opportunity, German Roaches will become a permanent family member! There are different ways of dealing with this pest, but three qualities you need are: 1) patience, 2) persistence and 3) knowledge.
Patience is needed because you cannot spray one time and expect to never see another roach. Egg cases will hatch and follow-up treatments are necessary.
Because of their biology, patience is definitely needed when dealing with roaches. Roaches develop rapidly and studies confirm they will develop faster when their population is under stress. Many of you have experienced a population explosion within two to six weeks after a major cleanout. This is nature’s way of preserving the species.
A treatment schedule must be set up and then strictly adhered to when you decide to clean out a cockroach infestation.
1) Allow 30 days after your treatment for 100% control.
2) Remember that sanitation is 90% of pest control, so a clean home is a must!
3) To maintain your pest free home you should
- Remove free-standing water under sinks and behind refrigerators
- Sweep behind refrigerator and stove once per week
- Regularly take out all garbage and refuse
- Clean and put away dirty dishes
- Seal up all open food items
- Keep countertops and cabinets debris free
German Cockroaches originated from the jungles of Africa. They were then transported to the European Continent and then spread throughout the world. German roaches are the most widespread of all cockroaches in the United States. They complete their lifecycle in approximately 100 days, and they breed continuously.
Bed Bug Control
Rely on 911 Pest Solutions to help you rid yourself of bed bugs. Just as much a nuisance as cockroaches, bed bugs present a different problem. Click here for instructions to help 911 Pest Solutions provide a successful treatment of bed bugs in you residence. If you have any questions, please contact us.